Friday, May 8, 2009

Plenty of Mariners analysis over at Mariner Central

If you're looking for Mariners Minor League recaps, be advised that this week was my turn to cover the minors at Mariner Central's Minors forum. Apologies for not mentioning it sooner, and though I'll try to post a reminder whenever I make the shift, be advised that if you don't see recaps here, assume that they're being posted over there.

May 7
May 6
May 5
May 4
May 3
May 2

I also wrote a few posts relevant to the Mariners over there:

A closer look at overall pitching and defense for the farm teams

A look at Andy Baldwin (with Lonnie) (spun off from this post)

My answer to the hypothetical question: How would you reshuffle the Mariners roster as of today?

Go take a look and see what you think. Minor league recaps will return here on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment